The International Education Program at Manhattan Christian High School is located on a preschool through high school campus in Churchill, Montana. Students seek to grow together in knowledge, conviction and maturity while nurturing a relationship with Jesus Christ. Students enjoy a secure, non-violent, drug- free atmosphere, where they can see their academic potential realized as well as develop long lasting friendships.
Manhattan Christian is looking for serious students who are Christians, or who are interested in learning about the Christian faith and lifestyle, or students sponsored by a Christian agency. Students are invited to apply for grades 9-12.
Students must demonstrate:
• Academic ability and interest (minimum “C” average or better)
• Self discipline
• Ability to establish priorities and carry them through
• Emotional maturity needed to adjust to a new language and culture
• Willingness to abide by the school code and United States laws
• Fluent in the English language to be able to communicate with staff and students as well as comprehend the educational expectations within each course. Please understand that there is no ESL program with Manhattan Christian School.
In order to provide International Students with the best possible care and support, we have partnered with the American Education and Exchange Association (AEEA) as our international student sponsoring agency The AEEA handles admissions and admission related questions for international students. For more information about our school, visit the following link to AEEA http://www.aeeaweb.com/manhattan.php or contact them at (503) 838-0157
Tution for International Students is $11,650
For more information and questions contact:
Gloria Veltkamp, Admissions
8000 Churchill Rd.
Manhattan, MT 59741