Early Learning Center Caregiver
The Manhattan Christian Early Learning Center is looking to hire one part-time floater caregiver and one full time infant caregiver for our licensed childcare facility.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- 18 years or older
- Have a high school diploma or HiSet/GED
- Must pass a state and federal criminal background check/DMV check
- Must complete CPR & First Aid every 2 years (ELC will cover this cost).
- Must be current on MMR and Tdap vaccinations
- Meet state licensing requirements
- Must be reliable, responsible and professional, as well as energetic
- Must enjoy working with young children to help them learn and grow
Our business hours are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. Details of the shifts will be discussed during interviews. Wage is dependent on experience and education.
- Help maintain a safe, loving and nurturing environment. Monitor children in the classroom, and while out on the playground
- Change diapers, and assist with bathroom breaks
- Feed infants, or assist with mealtimes
- Help clean up with all snacks and meals
- Complete end of the day cleaning duties (sweep, mop, vacuum, garbage, dishes)
- Help and lead arts, crafts, table activities, and outdoor activities
- Complete the required 16 hours of training per year for the facility and licensing regulations.