Elementary School Principal
The primary responsibility of the Elementary School Principal is to lead faculty and staff in implementing Pre-K to 5th grade education programs and oversee co-curricular programs in accordance with the vision, mission, and values established by the Board of Directors and the goals and strategies collaboratively established by the Board, Head of School, and Leadership Team.
Mission Statement: Manhattan Christian inspires students to live God-glorifying lives by teaching Christ’s lordship in faith, learning and living.
The Elementary School Principal will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Work diligently to develop and maintain a school that provides a distinctly Christian education.
- Seek to be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions in his/her daily walk with Jesus.
- Be prepared to pray with and spiritually guide students, parents, faculty, and staff.
- Follow Biblical principles in addressing issues with students, parents, faculty and staff.
- Foster healthy relationships.
- Oversee day to day operations of the PK-5th grades.
- Champion sound teaching practices and academic strategies in pursuit of academic excellence.
- Plan curriculum and instructional meetings and curricular in-service workshops.
- Observe teachers and school leaders and provide meaningful feedback and coaching.
- Coordinate with Leadership Team to manage the school calendar and class schedules.
- Assist in recruiting and retaining high quality faculty.
- Master’s Degree in Education Leadership (or equivalent)
- Montana Principal License (or able to obtain)
- Health Insurance and HSA
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) matching
- Tuition discount
- PTO accrual
The Elementary School Principal will also be in contact with other organizational functions such as finance, property, stewardship, transportation, admissions, communication, and discipline.
If interested, please fill out the employment application to the left or contact Joel Westa for more information: email@example.com 406.282.7261