MCS is seeking a person to work in our front office 30-40 hours per week during the school year. Successful candidates should possess the following qualifications/skills:
- A committed Christian with a heart for Christian Education.
- Ability to work with our current office team, parents, and extended community.
- An eye for stories that reflect our mission and vision; a willingness to learn the story of MCS.
- Ability to write/edit the work of others for inclusion in our weekly and monthly communications.
- Utilizes a variety of publishing programs including electronic media/website, as well as a general familiarity with printers/office equipment and publishing both printed and digital material and content.
- Has a background in marketing with an understanding of how to best use social media, and other potential marketing strategies/ techniques with which to accurately present the school to an ever growing community
- Can multitask to meet the needs of our students, staff, and community
Contact Tim Visser for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org 406.282.7261
Submit an application here!