Twice Treasured Thrift Volunteers and Employees
Twice Treasured Thrift and Boutique is a nonprofit thrift store with its sole purpose to raise money in support of Christian education. Twice Treasured strives to provide a clean, organized, and friendly shopping experience for our customers and for those donating items. We are proud of the fact that we are Gallatin Valley’s best thrift store and are continually finding ways to improve the shopping/donating experience. The majority of our help comes from volunteers who believe in the mission of the thrift store and its impact in the community.
Employment Status: Part-time
Time Commitment: Starting ASAP
Schedule: We are open Monday- Saturday 10-5
If you are looking for a FUN, fast-paced and people-oriented job, come join our Twice Treasured family! We are seeking energetic and personable individuals who enjoy working with others. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, and enjoys a job that is never dull. With this job you will help provide our volunteers, donors, and customers with a positive and organized environment. We are willing to train you in all aspects of the job with no experience necessary. Each day will fly by! The following is a list of some main duties this position will be responsible for.
- Greeting and assisting in the daily intakes from donors. This enables you to enjoy the sunshine but also breathe in the crisp fresh air!
- Building relationships with customers and volunteers, and assisting them with their needs. This is one of the best parts of the job.
- Sorting and organizing donations which always proves to be interesting!
- Pricing, cleaning, and displaying our many and varied donations.
- This job is fast-paced! You will be walking, standing, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) and going up and down stairs.
- We research many items so a cell phone is a must.
- Finally, it is very important to us that a member of the Twice Treasured family is committed to the store’s mission, vision, values, as well as excellence in everything we do, as unto Christ. If this job is speaking to you, let’s meet!
Education: High school or equivalent
If interested, please fill out an application here. For more details, call the store at 640-2505 or Faith at 581-7565.