ACE is Accepting Applications and Renewals beginning Monday, February 6
Income eligibility has increased significantly!
ACE Scholarship Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will open on Monday, February 6th at 8am CT and will remain open through Tax Day, Tuesday, April 18th at 11:59pm MST. We encourage any family who qualifies and is interested in a scholarship to apply.
Does your Household Qualify?
- The ACE Board of Directors approved raising the maximum qualifying income to 350% of the 2023 Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- As a result, the maximum qualifying income guideline chart for ACE scholarships for the 2023- 2024 school year is as follows:
- ACE Scholarship Program Fact Sheet (Click here to view)
- Does your income meet the qualifications? Yes?
- How to Apply for ACE in FACTS (Click here to view)
- Video: How to apply in FACTS (Click here to view)
- What documents are needed to apply for New Families (Click here to view)
- Applicants may begin the application, save, and log back in at a later date to upload their income documentation.
- All new applicants must submit an application with all required tax documentation to be considered for an award.
- Please contact Janelle Gustafson at the school office 406-282-7261 if you have further questions.
Ready to apply? Click here to access the ACE Scholarship 2023-2023 Application
Important Information for Students Renewing Scholarships
- Applications must be submitted for all current awarded scholars to remain on scholarship.
- Renewing awarded applicants will NOT be required to upload income documentation. Renewing awarded applicants simply need to complete the application portion and submit for their awarded students to remain on scholarship!
- Please note that the application will stay in incomplete status until ACE staff manually waives income documentation.