2019-2020 FAMILY TUITION RATE K-12 CHILD
The average cost of educating a student in elementary and high school at MCS is $9,750. Should you choose to pay full cost, you will receive a charitable gift receipt for the amount equal to the grants that you elect not to apply to your overall tuition expense.
Grants available to apply to your tuition cost include:
· High School and Middle School community support grant of $1800
· 5-Day Kindergarten and grades 1-5 community support grant of $2300
· 3-Day Kindergarten community support grant of $1400
With the following grants being applied, current tuition rates are:
· Three-Day Kindergarten: $4,250
· Five-Day Kindergarten: $6,950
· Elementary (grades 1-5): $7,450
· Middle School and High School: $7,950
There are no additional fees that will be charged; tuition includes books and busing.
Payments may be made in full (3% discount if payment is received on or before August 31, 2019), or in three, nine, or twelve equal payments.
Multiple child discounts apply:
· Third child registered: 50% of tuition
· Fourth child: 25% of tuition
· Fifth child or more: Free
A $300 deposit must accompany each registration that is submitted, and is deducted from your total bill. Tuition may be paid annually, quarterly, or monthly beginning on September 10. Tuition statements are emailed or mailed on the first of each month. Tuition from the previous school year must be paid in full before the first day of school of the new school year.
MCS and its Early Learning Center serve children, birth through six years old, with early learning experiences and Kindergarten enrichment. PS and ELC programs have both half and whole, morning and afternoon, schedules. For more information, Contact Gloria Veltkamp, email@example.com, or the ELC director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Following are rates per child:
MCS Preschool Program*:
$170.00 per month, two half-days per week
$227.00 per month, three half-days per week