2023-2024 Family Tuition Rate K-12
The average cost of educating a student in elementary and high school at MCS is $11,000. Tuition includes the cost of books and bus transportation.
Grants available to apply to your tuition cost include:
- High School and Middle School community support grant of $1,800
- Grades 1-5 community support grant of $2,300
- 5-Day Kindergarten community support grant of $2,800
- 3-Day Kindergarten community support grant of $1,380
With the grants being applied, current tuition rates are:
· Three-Day Kindergarten: $5,070
· Five-Day Kindergarten: $8,200
· Elementary (grades 1-5): $8,700
· Middle School and High School: $9,200
A $300 non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration and will be applied to total tuition due. Payments may be made in full (3% discount if payment is received on or before the first day of school), or in two, three, nine, or twelve equal payments. Tuition from the previous school year must be paid in full before the first day of school of the next year.
Multiple child discounts apply:
· Third child registered: 50% of tuition
· Fourth child: 25% of tuition
· Fifth child or more: Free
A $300 deposit must accompany each registration that is submitted and is deducted from your total bill. Tuition from the previous school year must be paid in full before the first day of school of the new school year.2022-2023 PRE-SCHOOL
MCS offers both 3 and 4-year-old class options for your child. The 4 year-old-class options are offered on Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings or afternoons or Tuesday/Thursday afternoons. The 3-year-old class options are offered on Tuesday/Thursday mornings. Classes are three hours, held from 8:15-11:15am and 12:30-3:20pm.
The following rates are per child:
- $205.00 per month, two 3-hour classes per week
- $280.00 per month, three 3-hour classes per week